Energetic sales refers to a style of selling that is characterized by high energy, enthusiasm, and determination. An energetic salesperson is someone who is passionate about their product or service, and is able to convey that enthusiasm to potential customers. They may be naturally outgoing and confident, and are able to use their energy and charisma to engage with customers and persuade them to make a purchase.
Energetic salespeople often have a positive and optimistic attitude, and are able to overcome objections and setbacks with persistence and determination. They may also be proactive and willing to take risks in order to make a sale, and are able to think on their feet and adapt to changing situations. Overall, an energetic salesperson is someone who is able to bring energy and excitement to the sales process, and who is able to inspire confidence and trust in potential customers.
What are the benefits of an energetic sales team?
You as a high energy sales leader.
- Selling yourself - by developing and sharing your unique core message.
- Your vision of success - Defining success in sales and creating a plan to get there.
- What's preventing your success - Breaking through the 5 Energy Blocks.
- Attracting hot leads and prospects - Getting to know and attract your ideal customer.
- Don't sell, COACH! A sure-fire system for gaining and retaining more customers.
- The energetic sales process - making it work for you and your team.
- Shifting and managing your energy - the 7-step sales cycle to you, your team, and your organization.
- What's in it for them (your customer, that is) - overcoming resistance, creating buy-in, and getting to yes!
- Listening to what your customer is not saying.
- Is it hot or not - Knowing when and why to let go of a prospect or a customer.
- Tools - Aligning sales information with your energy
- Keeping Customer customer information and sales results organized.
- Putting energy into behavioral and incentive systems
- Keeping the momentum going - Assessing progress, making course adjustments, and continuing your journey to success.
In conclusion, an energetic sales team can bring many benefits to a company. They are likely to be more productive, have a positive impact on the customer experience, and improve team morale. They may also be more competitive and successful at making sales.
By fostering a culture of energy and enthusiasm within their sales team, companies can create a more positive and productive environment, and can drive success for both their employees and the organization as a whole.
I am a Certified Professional Life Coach (CPC), an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) and a Core Transition Dynamic Specialist (CTDS) through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
I've also completed a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Tony Robbins UPW, Life Mastery, Business Mastery and Date With Destiny live seminars.