Through group coaching, you will have the opportunity to partner in a co-creative and reflective process with a team on its dynamics and relationships in a way that inspires them to maximize their abilities and potential in order to reach their common purpose and shared goals.
When we connect with a tribe of people who share similar values and beliefs, and who want to see us succeed -- incredible things can happen. Group coaching gives us the ability to optimize collective talent in a more effective way than training and it has the potential to develop quicker and better results with groups of individuals. Group coaching is an emerging and interesting field in coaching and that has great potential for groups of like-minded people and or teams.
Organizations are made up of individuals who are most productive when they harness
their resources and talents collectively. Use Group Coaching for:
- Problem solving
- Leading change
- Developing networks
- Increasing engagement
- Creating joint responsibility for supporting and helping each other
- Handling difficult conversations within the organization
- Continuous improvement
Benefits of Group Coaching
- Can achieve more impact with a group at a lower cost
- Group coaching leverages the untapped wisdom, support and networking among clients, employees and peers
- Problems get solved more quickly
- Productivity increases with more engagement
- More flow is created in dealing with challenging tasks.